Friday, January 2, 2009

Diamonds

Hey. I was writting something, and I feel that there is a big distressing but obvious fact: The world is unfair. Working hard does not equal success, but success means working hard. There was once that a person I know said "You can't do everything with money". I strongly insisted in agreeing with that person's agreement, but this is what I do agree: Yes, you can't do everything with money. But without money, you can't do anything. Okay, yes, there are some exceptions, but believe me, don't expect yourself to be the exceptions. But whatever may be the case, giving up is not a choice. It may sound trite, but really, there are always worse things.

"When you face hardships in your life, no matter what it is, just be happy. Be happy and keep going."
-Jacqui Saburido

8 comments:

  1. It's okay, maybe one day.
    But not until you give me my diamond ring

    Keep the optimism going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just noticed you wrote "writting"
    LMFAAAAAO....sorry xD
    it made me burst out laughing in the middle of the night

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw... that must be funny (laughing in the middle of the night)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to study for damn chemistry, and what the fucking hell do i get in return? Screw a mofo Head's grade:) (bear with my swearing, and i did attempt to be nice)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You failed. At being nice. And probably Chemistry too, if you won't concentrate on your studying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you said you went to sleep! TOT liar!
    lmao, i'm still chattin with yin and jason too :) now i'm TOTALLY distracted by YOU son of a lil dwarf

    ily still, prolly

    ReplyDelete