Saturday, December 27, 2008

Seat for One

"I thought you weren't coming"
"I didn't say that... Well, I'm here anyway, but I'm the only one dressing so... Inappropriately"
"It's fine, don't think you have to"
"Okay then, whatever"

Well, I'm here after all. I nearly tripped over the stairs, these carpets are just so, soft. The music is pretty loud, this place is somehow awkward, well, I guess I'm abit nervous. God, this place is so dark, with all these disco lights and some semi-lightened yellow light. Oh wait... Is that her? Shit, that dress looks so damn pretty, although well, also kinda awkward she's wearing one. Fuck, I need to go get some drinks... 

"Hey sorry, where are the cups?"

Man, look at all this food, I better hurry before some assholes drives in again. Asshole. 

"Thanks"
I need some food too. Alright, this looks nice, I'll get some of that. This. This. This, and that. Okay that's enough, let's see. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7 .8. Only the 9th table is not occupied, I'll get that one. But this place is separated from hers. Okay we'll see what to do. Wow, the seat is pretty soft also, and this thing taste quite good. Alright now where is she. What? Where is she? What in the world?
Maybe coming he was a mistake. Where is she? Okay shit, she's gone. Now I'm fucking ostrasized... You know why, I don't give anymore. I'll eat.
Wait wait wait. Is that Tim? Oh shit, it's been thrity years, what the hell is he doing outside in the rain? Lying?
Okay the music continues, she's gone, I'm alone, and this pretty much sucks. I think my friend from thirty years ago is dying outside. What the hell am I supposed to so now?

"Shit man, is that you? Why the hell are you here man, and... and... what's up with... you?"
"I'm dying man, I'm here to tell you one thing before I..."
"Somebody help!"
"Don't be a sheep."
"What?"
"Don't be one"
"Man, just hang on there, I'll be right back."
"Don't go man, there is no need. Just listen to me. Don't be a sheep."

Not even a minute after, I was alone again outside. From two in the rain, to one. He's dead now. What the hell am I supposed to do now?

11:19 Sunday. Now I'm awake. Emotions forms images, then becomes actions, at least actions on here.

I should've looked at the dance floor

5 comments:

  1. ....why should you look at the dance floor?
    and when are u gonna fuckin write something new so i have sth interesting to read in the middle of the night :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....why why why WHY WHYYYYY?
    why look at the dance floor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. and it's 4 in the morning, and i have nothing to read.
    ima fail you! :'(

    ReplyDelete